This has been my favorite kind of day....
A nap day.
We rarely give in to the exhaustion, but we did today after a long morning at church. Logan went down for a nap and both Kev and I looked at each other and said, "a nap sounds good". So off we went. Logan slept for 2 hours and so did we....while the other kiddos just played quietly with all Ashley's new toys.
I woke up refreshed and renewed...I can't remember a nap feeling so restful.
Love days like this where we have the freedom to rest and not feel too guilty about it! Yay for a semi-restful Sunday!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
That is WONDERFUL!!!!!! You sure do need those every once in awhile, in the Steg house!!! Made me smile to think both of you got a nice rest after all your party hooplah!! The party looked awesome and I know Ash loved every minute of it!! The cake was awesome!! And the table looked regal!! Ashley looked so beautiful!! I bet she was so excited!! :) Have a good week! xo Nina
Post a Comment