Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wishing time away...

I really try to live in the moment each day...and to not wish the time away. But a major part of me this week just wants to fast forward to the end of October when I am healed from this nasty virus.  I feel like I have the plague.  Like those who know I have this don't want to be near me, hug me, touch me...it's a lonely type of feeling.  I hate it.  I am really trying each day to find the positives in this.  I do think I caught this and was put on the antiviral early enough where the end result won't be too bad.  I know it could be worse.  But I hate wishing for time to pass. I really wanted to make my baby girl's bday special this weekend...make her a fun lil' cake and enjoy her bday on Sunday, get the house in order a bit, but the pain and exhaustion just overcome me. I fell sound asleep on the couch yesterday while Logan napped.  I didn't want to nap, but my body gave in.  Today I am pushing through.  Just wish this virus would go away quickly so I could have my normal body back.  Sigh.
(above is a small patch of the area under my neck...such an "angry" rash...ick)
Thank you to everyone for your love and support and prayers through this...I know "this too shall pass", but it's very comforting to know ya'll care. :)


1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

it takes until the end of October?!?!?!?