Monday, July 27, 2015

The BIG 4-0...Older than Dirt! :)




It's official...the man of the household is now older than dirt!  (we know this bc we determined dirt is 39 years old today :)).  I think the old man had a good day (in spite of working most of it)....and I actually enjoyed making him feel old...it  was fun making the day revolved around 40. All I know is I love this man more than life itself and I am not sure what I did to deserve him, but I sure know I'll keep him til the day I die.  He is my rock in the tough times...my best friend through the twists and turns of life...and he makes me smile every day with his sweet ways.  I love him, even if he's old geizer now!  More pics and memories of the day to come...but for now we have got to get some shut-eye!  Happy 4-decades to the cutest old man I know!  Love you, Babe! (and thanks to all who contributed to his wall of 40 memories...lots of good walks down memory lane :))

No comments: