Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 2 of the Potty

 Well, day two of PT was about as successful as Day 1.  No pee actually in the potty...but he did make a mess while trying.  On a side note, doesn't he look angelic sitting on the pot?! :)  I am sure he will love this pic someday when he is older and potty-trained :)
 He got bored when I left the room...and when he's bored, he fiddles...with the whole toilet paper roll today....he could tell mama was not happy with this :(
 We went back to the library for story hour...last year he struggled making it through this whole hour...but I wanted to see how he'd do this year....first was the train...we fought with another boy there...he was as strong-willed as Loggy. Fun.
 Me and my sweet boy...he did pretty good at the story hour...no treats or bribery needed.  Progress?
 He gets nervous in new situations...and he still picks his lip.  Poor kid.
 Yay, nap number 2 of the week in his bed.  He sorta looks like a mad scientist with his crazy, sweaty hair and eye half opened :)
 My fav. tree at IU...almost at peak.

 Look what violinist is sporting a bun these days...maybe we miss Hailey a little? :)
A post violin celebratory ice cream cone...actually it was the last day to use Ashley's free ice cream coupon from the summer library program, so we had to use it or lose it (and she as not going to lose it!).  Oh, and we got to talk to our Hays tonight...and "see" her. She is slacking on sending us any pics so I took one of her giving us her typical roll of the eyes.  Oh, how I miss seeing THAT in person! lol :)  She is doing good....went to the Gala tonight and loved it.  Only slightly jealous of that!  Oh, she has a job now too...corralling Nutcracker kiddos (younger ones) who will be in the NYCB production of the Nutcracker.  Fun!  Miss that ballerina gal...even if she was too busy tonight to give us her full attention, as she did her Chem and Algebra homework when she Facetimed us.  We felt the love, Hays!


I don't know about you, but this mama is exhausted...the days are still too busy for me...

No comments:

Steg state runner Loggy