Sunday, September 27, 2015

The AG Gymnastics Party is Over....Phew!

 Well, that was a crazy party...I am rating it up there with a boy party (and that is not necessarily a good thing :)). These girls were hyped on something!  The last AG party we had was so calm and collected (for Shelby)...they actually sat and did crafts...umm, not this one!  It's a good thing it didn't end up raining and we could let them run like crazy girls in the yard and at our playground.  Wowzers...they wore me out!  I could hardly corral them to get a pic with their dolls...they had ants in their leotard pants!  But here's a few pics of the American Girl Gymnastics fun....
 My sweet bday girl in all her gymnastics glory! :)
 The party room.  It was the first kid party in our new house.  It will take some getting used to having parties in a new place.  But we did ok for the first one.  I love the lighting in this room so it's perfect for parties this time of the day.

 Of course, our NYC clone had to come out of hiding for the big event...and she even proudly wore her own leo and changed her I LOVE NYC sign for the occasion :)
 The girls were so busy they didn't even want to do cake...they actually sang to Ash before I lighted the candles, but I made them do it again with them lit.  Crazy girls....love the friend photo bomber in the back :)
Prob. my fav. pic at the playground where we did a gymnastics relay.  They were even too hyper to follow directions. Good grief, I am glad this one is over!  But it was worth it bc Ash had a great time.  Now I can move on to a bday-free autumn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool Party! Reminds me of a Jeffie pool party when he was about 7....about 10 wild and crazy boys running everywhere, jumping in the pool and totally out of control!! Yours does NOT look THAT BAD!!:)At least it wasnt raining!! Now you are good to go till the end of December! Maybe you can do just ONE party for Logee!!? LOve Ya, Mom

Steg state runner Loggy