We are all at our exhaustion point, but somehow God keeps replentishing me just enough to get through. Which keeps me leaning on Him all the more. It's tough being a single parent, but I'm counting my blessings every day. Most grateful for prayerful friends and family, Hailey who has been doing all our chores and babysitting all the kids, Alyssa who is our new Steg chauffeur and to friends who are bringing meals over every day. I am grateful to each of you who have texted too. I cannot come near catching up on emails, texts and phonecslls, but just know you each touch my heart.
Kev is ok. Not sleeping much at all, feeling lots of pain, but healing slowly. Seems like he's been away forever and sadly might be a few more days. He was up and walking today and trying to get a move on as far as getting discharged is concerned. Tired of a liquid diet and tired of sharing a room with a stranger. Just not his comfort zone. But the kids saw him today as did two friends and his parents. I think we wore him out. And poor Loggy was scared of daddy wearing a dress. :). Hopefully once tomorrow is over, we can rest. It'll be a day full of class parties and last day before winter break craziness. I'm wiped beyond measure but trying to keep perspective. God must think I can do this. He will equip me, right?!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment