The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
An English day at the port with ships n stuff ⚓️⛴
As the days progress I hear less and less from my long lost British boy. Today I got, “I’m tired. Night”. So I really don’t know how his day went aside from a few btv Instagram pics and surfing thru funny videos and ship pics on iCloud from his phone. It looks like he had another dashing day at Portsmouth and visited a couple big ships (one that battled Napoleon) and took a boat ride too. And I know he had a yummy looking pizza, sandwich and sprite. I think the British kids joined them after school bc I saw a bunch of faceswap pics🤣. Lol. The boy cracks me up. Tomorrow is the last day at Bourne community college and the last host day. Kinda sad. 😢 Friday is London touring. Saturday is home. Crazy how fast the time flew. What an awesome adventure for a 13 year old. 🇬🇧❤️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment