The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Saturday, February 8, 2020
I love my busy kids!
I was sorta dreading today bc I’ve been off my feet a lot this week and really needed a down day. But we conquered and divided. Dylan got issma gold for cello and we raced off to Indy for a robotics competition. They got 57 out of 59! Lol. At least not last! And back home Shelb was getting gold for violin. Loggy was playing his b-ball game, Nina and poppy were visiting, among other things. In mi Hailey was busy helping with honors weekend and feeling better from her virus. I don’t always love the busy but I love my kids and hubs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment