The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Covid 121–vball and b-ball
The days are getting extra busy. Long gone are covid lazy isolated days. We are in full swing vball camp ash and travel b-ball Dyl. Ash learned a ton at iu volleyball camp in our neighboring city. And Dyl has his first travel games since his torn hammy 3 weeks ago and since Covid hit in March. He was one happy camper and did awesome. High scorer for the first game. But I will say. I’ve never been a worry wart. Not even about getting Covid...but to see my recently injured boy get knocked around on a court and worrying about a recurring injuring, I felt stressed. I prayed a lot. And I was thankful he stayed well. Extremely exhausted but he was smart about asking to come out a few times and not getting full contact when things got rough on the court. They lost both games but he was happy to be back. Tomorrow we’re up at 6am for more. I always said we wouldn’t do travel ball… but here we are. On the homefront Hailey left for Grand Rapids today with nina and poppy stegs who so graciously drove her up there to go camp with her boyfriend‘s family for the next 10 days. Lucky girl getting to go to the UP. Shelby is volunteering full-time-with our 5 kitties in the garage. Hopefully fluff buff Bruce kitty will be ours soon. Kev is busy finishing up our nightmare taxes. Loggy has just chilling like he does best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment