The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Covid 126–why do people make a big deal about things
Well I’m just over things lately. But today I’m tired of the school issue. Too many choices, none of them great. But I’m honestly just tired of everyone’s opinions. Let’s just face it, there are no good choices for school this year. And what you decide is just the best you can do for your fam in these crazy times. I’m just chillin about it all. Thankful I’m not working this year and don’t have to worry about if school is open, closed, online, in person, inside, outside, unmasked or masked. But praying for all those who do have those things on the brain. Bc people are definitely unhinged about it! 🤯🤪
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment