Sunday, July 19, 2020

Covid 129—Busy Sunday of travel ball, cats, and church stuff

Sunday’s are becoming one of our busier days… I am almost grateful for online church because Dylan always has travel basketball on Sundays now… But we are still able to watch church online together as a family in the evening. Up early taking care of cat stuff for our fosters in the garage… Ashley went off to a friends house swimming… Dylan had his travel game and the team was Creamed. Very interesting to see how our place in town handles games… When we got there they had shut the place down to sanitize… And this was the first time we had no bleachers to sit on and had to stand...everyone was wearing masks now thx to our new county ordinance. This new normal is so weird. But honestly I’m just thankful my boy can play ball no matter if they win or lose. A few weeks ago I thought he’d be out for a few months with his hamstring. Thankfully losing the game allowed him to go to church choir group which he enjoyed. I succeeded in my first cat blood draw. My nursing skills are coming in handy and I’m kind of proud of myself for rehashing things I learned like 20 years ago. We are loving our sweet little fluffy buff kitty Bruce in the house.  He and the other kitties are getting acquainted. They nap together and then fight together LOL hard to believe that in two weeks will be getting ready for school to start. Blah I never really enjoy the beginning of school… And this year will be super odd for sure🤓😜Bummer part of the day is that Logan’s baseball season that was supposed to start tomorrow was canceled.  He’s been so so bored and was so looking forward to it even though it was going to be very different. I hate that he has nothing special to do while his sibs are so busy.  But he has had the most amount of play dates! Lol 🥰

No comments: