The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Covid 144—craziness, cats, etc...
Yikes...one day life will slow down. I pray for that daily. But today was a crazy one of trapping about 25 cats and getting them ready to send out of town to be fixed. One day I'll start posting pics again and you'll see proof of all this craziness. I think there were like 50 cats in this garage I was in tonight...had to label them all, feed them, prep them for surgery, etc. I had no idea the feral cat population was so high! It's nuts. And maybe I'm nuts for helping. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment