Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best-Dressed Baby!


Well, you may know by now that I just adore baby clothes, especially cute little girly things. Of course, we have our fair share of them already with two sweet daughters in our midst, but I've been so tinkled pink lately that the Nina's have gone on super-grandma duty and bought their newest granddaughter so many beautiful new things....there's is NO denying...this baby girl is going to be the best-dressed baby in town! And I never thought I'd say that after all the spoiling our first 2 girls had...but check these duds out (courtesy of Nina & Poppy Stegs :)) Above is one of my fav. outfits. Isn't it to-die-for. I just love Janie and Jack clothes and we only have one of their boutiques like 2 hours away. Of course I just window shop there, but Nina Stegs likes to spoil our kids there so she took the time for a little shopping spree recently :) Simply adorable stuff!
Ok, for the life of me I can't get this pic to post normally so you'll have to admire this outfit from the sideview :) But, isn't it adorable too?! :) I love the green and all the matching cutesy stuff! I'm all about matching stuff :)
And in case you missed the above shots of the tiny shoes...check them out! Now even if you don't like baby clothes you can't deny that these are the cutest ever!! I love 'em and can picture her tiny feet in them soon!
And again...another adorable outfit...love the green and yellow :)
Will the cuteness never stop?!
Apparently not...look at this outfit too!
And all the Gymboree goodies for "lil sis" :)
And these above outfits are ones that Big Sis Shelby helped Nina pick out (from Target)...aren't they adorable too?! Shelby's fav. is the pink one :)
And more Shelby/Nina shopping spree goodies...check out those adorable sandals! And below is our baby book from Nina/Poppy S. Too cute! All I can say is...we just need our new baby girl...cuz we are SET otherwise! :) Ok, so we're not ready at all...she has no room yet, but she will be well-dressed even if she has no place to sleep! And can I just say "SHE" better be a "SHE"! We have too many beautiful clothes for this to be a boy (either that or a boy would be looking might pretty in all these cutie-pa-tootie frilly things!) :) Big, huge thanks to Nina and Poppy Stegs for all the wonderful spoiling of their grandkids. I just adore each and every thing Nina picked out...she is a super shopper (as is Nina down in FL who I know has had fun shopping too!) Love you all and we so appreciate how giving you all are to our family!!! Ok, toodles for now...gotta start packing for our big NC trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! I LOVE all the outfits!!!! You KNOW I am all about the SHOES!! LOOK at all the matching shoes!!!!!! She will be the very best dressed in all of Indiana!! I know Nina Stegs has had just as much fun as I have, shopping for our new sweet little girl!! Girls are just sooooooo much fun to spoil!!! It wont be long now!!! The time seems to be flying!See ya in 3 days! Love Ya Mom

crazystegmamaof4 said...

I knew you'd love all the cute stuff, mom! You and Nina S. definitely win awards in my book for getting the grandkids the cutest outfits! And I know you are a shoe girl too! I wish I had as many nice shoes as all our kids do...I am still wearing ones from college! But, I guess it's better to have my kids looking nice than myself, right?! And, you are right...girls are the most fun to shop for. Though Nina S. even got Dylan some mighty cute masculine things from Janie/Jack :) He is really stylin' for summer! Can't wait for baby girl to be resting in our arms in all her beautiful clothes/shoes...and can't wait to see you on Friday!!!! YAY! Love ya' lots and lots!!! Take care of that back and heart!

Steg state runner Loggy