Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun with Friends!

A few fun pics from our Friday get-together with our wonderful pals, Chad and Corie and kiddos. We waited a tad bit long to take our kiddos group pic so this was the end result...some tired (and cranky) kids! :) I think the dog posed the best of all! :) But, aren't they a cute bunch of guys and girls...tired/crying or not!?!
Dylan really took to Chad...and who can blame him...look at the fun he had flying in the sky!
And what a lovely surprise that C&C treated Kev (and all of us) to a yummy DQ b-day cake for dessert! What a treat! We gobbled that thing right up! YUMM! Chad and Cor...you guys are the best and we enjoyed hanging with you for the evening...we really need to do it more often!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Thanks for including us in your blog, Kel! I feel famous! :o) Your kiddos picture turned out pretty good, really. You had more of the kids looking at the camera than I did! :o) We had a really good time with you guys. Maybe we should shoot for TWICE next year?!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Well, of course I'd include our fun Friday night with you guys on the blog. I felt very honored to be on your blog as well! I loved your pics...way better than mine...and that blurry one of the kids racing around was hilarious! :) And LOL...yes, that would be GREAT to see you more than once a year! We should definitely shoot for that...and I guess we should start planning now know both our busy schedules! Love you guys!