Well, I couldn't resist posting some more pics of the new adorable clothes that are coming our way for the newest lil' Steg girl. Check 'em out...they are the cutest?! All from my family when we were in NC (thanks Mom and Dad, Aunt Mary and Grandma G!)...our girl is no doubt gonna be the best dressed baby in town! We are so blessed by such giving family/friends! Below (it's hard to see)...but my mom had all this adorable stuff packed in this big ol' hat box (it's under the blanket in this pic) that said "It's a Girl" and had cute little ballet slippers on it...really, really cute...and then check out the adorable outfits and the soft, cuddly blankies...and a really neat photo/scrap book! Makes me even more excited to see our sweet beauty in all this in just a month or two!


Again...more cute stuff! We are so spoiled, aren't we?! I promise I won't keep posting every outfit we get, but I can't help myself right now...I'm excited to meet our new girl! Below is one of my fav. outfits. It's one my mom bought at Children's Place when I was expecting Dylan (in case he was a girl)...of course we didn't need it them, but I'm excited we get to use it now cuz it's too cute! :)

And every baby needs a 1st Christmas outfit! My mom found this in NC...too cute! I can already picture our 3 month old in it this holiday season!

As you can tell...I just love baby clothes :) :)
6 comments:
You will have the best dressed girl by far! And I thought Natalie had a lot of clothes since she was handed down things from 2 cousins! Love them all, while I've been impressed by all the cute stuff there is for boys there is nothing like sweet adorable girly outfits : )
Enjoy! Laura
Hey Laura! I was just thinking about you today and thinking how close your big 10 year anniversary is getting! Wow...can you believe we've all be hitched that long?! Happy Early 10th to you guys!
And, yes, I laugh at how much girl stuff we have since this baby already has two sister's worth of hand-me-downs...but she'll be born in a totally different seasons so we'll probably need the new clothes! We'll probably be getting other hand-me-downs too...I have a couple friends wanting to get rid of stuff. We never seem to have a problem with cutesy clothes! But, I love them all...I can't get enough! But, you are right...there is some cute boy stuff these days...it wasn't that way back when Hailey was born (and we thought she would be a boy...trust me...I bought stuff then and it never made it on Dylan's body :)). But, the girly stuff is the best and I'm excited to use it all--new and old!
Love ya! Can't believe Max is crawling already...wow! Hope you had fun in MI!
I every time emailed this web site post page to all my
contacts, as if like to read it then my contacts will too.
Also visit my blog; check it out
I every time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, as if like
to read it then my contacts will too.
My web page check it out
my site - 24 hr cash advance
Post a Comment