Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shelby's B-day Recap (yes, old pics!) :)

Ok, I know...VERY old pics (almost 2 mos old!)...but still cute...so thought I'd take the morning to catch up on posting pics. An easy thing to do as I'm doing laundry and trying to get packed! So, here's a recap of Shelby's actual b-day (5/6). I know I posted the Tink party pics, but never her real b-day. Here are the sisters above. Hailey made this special sign/banner for Shelby in honor of her big day...she is so crafty/thoughtful like that!
My sweet 4-year-old...I love her so!
My beautiful kiddos before we leave for a yummy b-day breakfast with Nina! :)
Here's our gang of 5 (and a half...minus daddy, but plus Nina G!) eating our Bob Evans B-day breakfast! The kids eat free their on their b-days...yumm!
Shelby was all about her "dessert for breakfast!" :) As you can see she is never failing for a funny face :)
Outside the restaurant...on a sugar high :)
I love this pic my mom took...my girls are the best! :)
...makes me so excited to see three sisters together soon....
after breakfast we took a trip to the local park to play....
then Shelby opened some presents...she loved her special American Girl (Bitty Baby) outfits from Aunt Sue!
And this was a VERY fun surprise from the day...Nina and Poppy Stegs had a cookie bouquet delivered just for Shelby...and, boy, was it YUMMY! :) What a special gift for a special girl, especially one who LOVES sugar!
Shelba with her special card from Pops in FL :) He is the #1 card giver! :)
and more outfits for her bitty babies from Auntie Sue!
Dinner at Pizza Hut's buffet with our whole gang...Shelby loved it! She has been asking to go back ever since (and this was after she called this pizza "yucky like restroom pizza" when we had it at our house once :))...I guess the buffet is better or at least better on her birthday!
Shelby with her sad rendition of a carousel cake! :) She did love it though and it was yummy!
Blowing out the candles :)
So glad Nina was here to celebrate with us! And below is daddy and his girl :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great family pics. I love the last one especially of Dad and "his girl"!

Steg state runner Loggy