Saturday, September 20, 2008

Contractions?

Well, since about 8am this morning I've been having some much stronger contractions....(the time is sorta funny cuz Kev said last night that 8am this morning would be a good time to go into labor...maybe this new daughter is listening to her daddy?!)

Not sure if these contractions are gonna lead to anything and in all honestly I'm not holding my breath...but here's to hoping! These are definitely above the "hick" category and actually very low in my uterus and back (i.e. painful!) though not consistent...if I had to make an educated guess I'd say I'm gonna have a baby today or tomorrow....but it's been a couple years since I've done this labor thing and this baby has already thrown me for a loop on many occasions so I make no promises :) But, today would be a great day to meet the new Steg girl...FINALLY! :)

For now Nina has taken the girls off to Hailey's ballet class and Kev and I (and the lil' guy) are just lingering around the house in hopes that something happens today :) I'll keep ya' posted if anything "productive" occurs as far as pain and a hospital run!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday will be the big day I am sure.
Kisses
Nathalie

Corie said...

YEA!!!!

Pippy said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Come on baby girl!
xoxo

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Praying for Saturday or Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and will be checking your blog!!

Rose Bredenhof
LooktoJesus blog

Anonymous said...

I would like it tomorrow, September 21st...that is my birthday. Also, the last 5 Sundays in a row, a friend of mine has had a baby. So it would be neat for you to have a Sunday baby so I can kind of know 6 people!

Rose B.

Steg state runner Loggy