Well, nothing new to report today...this baby girl is still just snuggled in my uterus for life it seems and if anything she is just teaching us all the wonderful art of patience :)
Having lots of contractions on and off so my motto for today is "tomorrow she'll be here!"....we'll see if that holds true! For some reason the 20th has been sticking in my mind all week. A baby tomorrow would be great as our schedule could definitely fit a new baby in it this weekend :) So, we'll see if she has the same idea in mind or if her stubborness will hold out til the induction on Monday (I pray not!)...
But, for now I'm still just trucking along feeling like a monstrous water balloon ready to burst at any moment :) If it were just that easy....
Wish I had more to say about the jumbled mess of emotions I'm feeling...but honestly I'm just ready...ready to meet this girl and see her sweet face and ready to have her in my arms not my belly....the time is here...so I hope she agrees and comes out to meet us soon.....I'll keep ya' posted!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
3 comments:
Dear Kelly,
This is definitively a hard week for you, full of emotions and patience to have this young lady.
All your readers are waiting with you to discover the pretty face of your wonderful baby, so patience dear Kelly Patience.
All my thoughts are with you and I send you many kisses.
Nathalie
Well, Let's see...you wanted to labor at home! You have gone from nothing to 1 to 2 to 3 cm so maybe when you go it you will be over 4!!! Then again I may have just jinxed it...if so sorry :) Have fun with the patience lesson! Love ya, sis
I thought for a minute that you were the one setting off fireworks in the neighborhood earlier in an effort to startle that girl and get her moving on out!!! ;-D
She's just going to be one mellow, laid back kid!!
Jill
Post a Comment