Yes, I'm still here, still pg...nothing new, same ol' same ol' :)
Not gonna post a big ol' post today cuz honestly it's just taking all I have right now to cart this belly of mine around. I'm not sure why my energy level went down the toilet, but it has and I am just dragging today. I forced myself to take a "nice", long walk down the trail with Nina and the lil' kiddos...but that, of course, did nothing but make me more tired. I think I am just destined to be pregnant forever. I have no clue why this baby thinks my uterus is so comfy, but she does...and I think I just need to realize that she is never coming out!
So, as you can see I'm in a state of pure tiredness today and nothing is changing that. As we like to say every day in the Steg house "maybe tonight will be THE night"...but I'm not holding my breath! So, here's to being 3 days overdue (this has been my limit as far as pregnancy goes...Dylan was born 3 days late--Shelby was 1 day late--#4 is holding out to win the lateness prize, apparently!)...yippee whohoo! :( :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
5 comments:
I thought the WALK would do the trick!!! Maybe it will, and tonight WILL be the night!!!I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for this little sweetie to make an appearance!!Time to meet your family, little one!!!!!!!We are not that scary! REALLY!! we are not!!!! :):) Nina Gritz :)
Dear Kelly
What do you want : this young lady takes her time, she wants to be the perfection. I don't know why but I am sure that Friday will be the big day.
I send you many many kisses.
Nathalie
I really don't know where she would get the stubborne streak from ??? HUMMM... Any suggestions Nina? Sis, hope she comes soon so YOU can get some rest :) Love ya!!!
Come on, baby girl. You can do it! Don't be scared. It's a beautiful place out here, and you have lots of family members who are dying to meet and snuggle with you! :o) OK, Kelly, I think TODAY is it. I know I was wrong about my gut last time, but I think I'm right today! I hope you all get to feeling better, and I pray that you'll get a nice big burst of energy in time for delivery! GOOD LUCK, have fun (?) and enjoy meeting your new baby girl!
Know anyone with a trampoline? ;-)
Jill
Post a Comment