Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Time! :) :) :) :)

Well, we're off to the hospital!!!! YAY!

Today looks to be THE day we get to meet our new daughter!

Been having much harder contractions since midnight and now they are about 5 minutes apart and lasting 90 seconds...the doc says "come on in!" :)

So, off we go.....

Hopefully we have good news to share later this morning.....

Off to kiss my sleeping kiddos and waddle one last time to the car....bye bye big belly and hello baby! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'll be checking your blog all day now and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE!!! We are SO happy for you and Kevin (and my favorite neices and nephew)!!! We love you!

Corie said...

Woohoo! :o) Welcome Baby Stegs, and congratulations to all of you!

Candy said...

Wow, what a big baby!!! Congratulations!! About time!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in a hurry to read the big news and to discover the pretty face of this young lady.
I send you many many kisses.
Nathalie

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Steg state runner Loggy