Well, I have more pics than this to post, but Kev's gonna try to put them in an album and then you can look at them that way (i.e. there are like 500 and there is no way my blog will allow that mass quantity! :)...nor do I think you all want to look at that many newborn pics :))
But, here is the link to Ashley's hospital pic and webpage. She (and mama) would truly love it if any of you would leave her a note on the hospital page cuz it's something I have always copied and kept in baby scrapbooks so our kids could remember all the special people who were thinking of them the day/week they were born. Let me know if you have any trouble on the site...I posted a practice comment just to see if it worked and it seemed easy enough....
http://our365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=32f5c6f9-40bc-4c7d-b3e1-9631fba7c123&babyid=29479b71-37ca-45e4-993a-7784b14d4b70
I just love this hospital pic though...you never know what you're gonna get with a newborn baby and the funny faces they make, but Ashley was a photogenic pro and looks like a little sweetheart (or so her mama thinks :)). This was day 2 of trying to get her pic...day one went downhill fast and she ended up throwing a huge fit not suitable for picture-taking. I was so thankful she cooperated this day :)
More pics to come....
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
3 comments:
Awwww...what a sweetie, that's the cutest dress...and the most beautiful pictures...my babies all look like bald prunes in theres :o)
...theirs....I meant THEIRS...I'm not a total hick...
Dear Kelly,
I am sorry I put a little message for Ashley on the link you give us
Unfortunatly I wanted to put it in english and in french but I have made a mystake.
I don't dare to put a second message so I put the translation hier for Ashley's Baby.
Chère petite Ashley
Bienvenue au monde. Tu est une si jolie et adorable poupée. Je te souhaite une vie merveilleuse pleine de joies avec tes grandes soeurs et ton grand frère et l'amour de ta douce maman et ton papa.
Je t'envoie plein de bisous de France, de l'autre côté de l'Océan.
Kisses
Post a Comment