Happy Thanksgiving from our gang of turkeys to yours! I sure know we are blessed beyond measure by so many things and I hope you know you all are too! Gobble, Gobble!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
4 comments:
Can I have one of those cookies? They are so cute. I would have made them at school. You need to share your craft ideas! :)
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya soon!!! Love Ya Mom
Happy Thanksgiving for all of you : Another tradition we don't have in France unfortunatly.
You give me water in my mouth in front these lovely cakes : have you made them with your daughters ?
Many Kisses
Nathalie
How cute are those little turkeys (the cookies and the kiddos!)! :o) Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and have a relaxing weekend to boot!
Post a Comment