Friday, November 14, 2008

More of the same...

...you think I'm joking, don't you?! Nope, I REALLY am destined for a life surrounded by puke, poop and pee.....

Wednesday "baby girl" peed all over the floor at the carpet store....luckily she timed it well enough so that the sales guy was at his computer getting us a quote and he missed the spray of urine on his floor :)

Tonight it was the doomed dance area AGAIN! I kid you not, the ballet studio at IU is definitely jinxed...we had a blow-out poop again....this time I was more prepared though and had the piddle pad in the car seat (yay for that!) and I had all the necessary equipment. Hey, it only took me 3 tries, but I learned my lesson finally...

But, can I just say that I never dreamed puke, poop and pee could be so exhausting....I am one worn out mama and now I have a whole weekend of single-mom-dom where I'm sure poop, puke and pee will all continue to rear their ugly heads :) (no, daddy Kev is not gone...but he will be in our dungeon of a basement finishing up business down there...yay!).....and to make matters so much better, I heard there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow....just lovely....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly,
Just a little hello from Paris to wish you COURAGE. Your little family takes all your energy but how lucky you are to have these beautiful children and this lovely baby. So COURAGE my friend.
I start to worry about the parcel I have sent you few weeks ago, I shall go to my post office monday to try to have news about it.
I send you many kisses.
Nathalie

vschaaf_family said...

Totally thinking about you...I had forgotten about all those types of moments until you starting talking about them. Funny how your mind starts to block them out later : )

Just try & remember those parts will be gone before you know & you'll be on to new adventures.

Love ya,
Laura

PS I couldn't believe Nate bought that costume for Natalie, but she really wanted something, that's all they had left, & he couldn't figure out how to explain it all to a 3-year old. It will provide much entertainment for years to come : )