Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Months...how can that be?!

Well, as you can probably guess from my blog-hiatus...things have been "slightly" busy around here...and honestly given the timing of this blog post (2am) I have no energy to give any detail on all that...but in honor of my sweet baby girl turning 2 mos today I wanted to post a few newer pics of our sweet family...so for your viewing pleasure...here is our chubby little girl (and her cute sibs) :) Above is Baby Ash wearing her first 3-6 month outfit (sigh)...how can it be that my newborn is no longer a newborn...she is one tall drink of water and has these big ol' chubby cheeks now...and she smiles all day w/o fail. I love this baby girl!
More smiles from Miss Ashley :)
And a few more....you thought I was kidding about the smiles...they are never-ending and fill my heart with joy :)
My 4 beauties before church this last Sunday...have I mentioned how blessed I feel lately?!
Is it me or do Lil' Sis and Big Bro have the same spikey hairdo going on?! Heaven help her if Ashley has double cow-licks like our poor boy :)
Shelba and Ash a few hours ago :)
Biggest Sis and Littlest Sis...
And just since I never posted any Halloween pics (mostly cuz they were still on the camera til a few hours ago)...here is the sweestest lil' butterfly/lovebug around...
more smiley/very long Ashley!
Her fav sleeping position...on her belly on mommy's lap :)
Even more smiles :) :) And I love this pic of daddy and "Smiley" below :)
So, there ya' go.....a little Steg "pic fix" for the week. Sorry about the lack of blogging...I'll try to catch you up on life soon, but something tells me a 1 per week blog post is probably all that life will allow for the next couple months....Hope all's well in everyone else's world :)

8 comments:

HootieMama said...

You just have the cutest kids around!! We love spiky hair on this side of the street too! "Jake" and Dylan have matching cowlicks! Jacob's is actually more like a "cowswirl"! ;)

In the next to last picture, I think Ash looks just like your mom!! She's such a happy baby!

Have a great weekend!

Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Kelly
Miss Ashley is so adorable, the funny little girl, I find that she has the same face as Dylan.
It is very touching to see the joy of her big sisters and big brother when she is in their arms.
Congratulations for your dream family.
I am stressed because the little parcel I sent you from France doesn't arrive, I am afraid that the post office has lost it.
I cross the fingers but I loose my hope.
Nathalie

Candy said...

Love the pics!!!! She is definately a smiley thing!!! Absolutely love the dress she has on!!! Can't wait to dress Ms. Brooke up!!! 6 more weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

girl, if you can blog once a week, you're awesome! i haven't updated mine since the beginning of october!
can you believe our littlest ones are growing so fast? i just started setting all the 0-3 mos. clothes aside to pack away for our next garage sale and i'm soooo sad! it's going too quickly for me and i want to savor every minute of this last 'babyhood' experience.
love you!

Anonymous said...

How very sweet Kelly....you are very blessed :o)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! Oh, that sweet little Ashley has the most beautiful smile!!! :) She is one tall drink of water! Cant wait to hold her again and to see all the kids once more! Less than a week and I will be there! YIPPEE!!!!!! My favorite picture is the one of Ashley and Kevin! How cute!! See you soon!Love, Mom

Corie said...

How freakin' adorable is she?! LOVE all the smiley pics! What a sweetheart. Your kiddos...what beautiful little ones you have! I have to say my fave is the one of her and big bro's wacky hairdos. Too cute! But how on earth did she get to be two months already?! Someone stop the clock!

vschaaf_family said...

I have never seen a 2 month old smile that much! She is just the most adorable little girl. You truly are a blessed woman : )