Monday, November 24, 2008

I love my kids!

Nothing in-depth to post today...actually there is probably too much to blog about and I just can't put it all into words right now...but I am just sitting here in this brief quiet moment thinking (and knowing) how blessed I am. There is no greater gift than having healthy children...and I have 4 of them. My cup overflows for sure and in this week of thanksgiving...I am thankful for that (among many of things)....I love these cuties...even if one still eats baby food and wears big ol' diapers, and one loves to overly exert our family with all her over-acheiving activities, one who has way too much puke and poop coming out of her tiny body, and one who loves to be honest about everything even if it's not nice :) Gotta, love them all...and I do! :)

6 comments:

Corie said...

You are a lucky gal! Enjoy your family this week! Hope you, Kev and the kiddos -- and the rest of the Steg gang -- have a great Thanksgiving! And hope you get to at least chat with your family, too. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kelly! You have a beautiful family! Thank you for that sweet note-I'm not sure how you find the time. Love you! gramma di

HootieMama said...

We love them too! They are our fav-o-rite neighbors and we wouldn't trade them for a million dollars!! (Not even in this economy!)

Have a great Thanksgiving with all of your family!

Love ya! Jill

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure to see your four treasures.
Many Kisses for all of them and a big one for you.
Nathalie

suebaby said...

Aww, Kel, I hear ya! I'm feeling all happy -n- sappy this week, too! You guys really do have a beautiful family! Enjoy them (even with all their "charming quirks") and your Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Arent they just so cute, with all their little personalities!??? I am soooooooo thankful for all of you and for our family and the love we all have for one another! AND I am thankful that I will be hugging all the Stegs in just 48 hrs!!! YIPPEE!!!! See ya soon!!!!! Nina G