Well, nothing like posting Halloween pics a month after the fact...but honestly it's a wonder I'm even posting them at all...but before Dec. hit I thought I'd show off my ghoulish gang cuz they really did look cute on Pumpkin Day. So, here they are....
My sweet purple butterfly (or is it lovebug...someone asked us that??)...anyway...Baby Ash was cute no matter what she was...we joked a few times cuz I was taking pics of the other kids outside and she was so sacked out on our front lawn that people walking by didn't even notice her...and she sorta looked like a dead butterfly by the way she was laying all sprawled out :)
Aaarrrghh! Ahoy Matey's...here's pirate Dylan in full garb...he looked very humorous with his blonde hair sticking out under that black wig :)
Flapper, Shelby...please ignore the finger she's holding out...she was "trying" to do a flapper pose, but I'm not sure this qualifies :)
Renaissance Princess Hailey...doing what comes natural--a ballerina pose :)
My favorite part of the night...watching Dylan's excitement over CANDY! This is literally how he operated...running from house to house for more loot! :)
My oldest and youngest girls...they look so sweet in matcing purple :)
The butterfly flitting around the neighborhood trying to get some candy :)
Trick or treating with our cute backyard neighbors, Chef Hope and Batman Ben :)
Our gang before trick-or-treating...LOL at Dylan...he really does look sorta crazy as a black-haired pirate (and kinda realistic with his belly hanging out) :)
The baby girl and her loot...ok, so it was Dylan's loot, but I wanted a picture of her with some candy :) Dylan was NOT happy I chose his candy...he gathered it up right up and said "no baby, my candy" :)
the kiddos with our yummy pumpkin pizza dinner...gotta love Papa Murphys! :)
One of Ashley's many Halloween costumes...I got this one last year for $1 at Kohl's after Halloween...little did I know we'd be pg a couple months later and our baby would wear it! It's the softest and cutest thing :) (the outfit and the baby :))
This really shows what happens in our house on a daily basis...Hailey is definitely my biggest helper with Ashley...and her lil' sister loves her to death!
My sweet lil' pumpkin on her first Halloween (this cutie-pa-tootie outfit is from Aunt Sue...love it!) :)
Our crazy brood!
The cake the girls made on Halloween (thanks to Aunt Sue for the cool new silicone pumpkin pan she sent!)
above is "make a scary face" time :) I'm not sure how scary Ash's face is :)
I love this outfit too...from my wonderful parents :) :)
A sweet pic of me and my baby taken by our own photographer Hailey :) At our church pumpkin patch...
our gang at the patch...minus daddy who was at work...
more patch pics...
baby lost in the pumpkins...and another Halloween hand-me-down outfit...the front side is adorable too, but who can resist some rear-writing! (and I must say it'd be great if that area of her body did meow instead of doing what it usually does all day long :) :))
3 comments:
Ah, all four kiddos look absolutely adorable! I had to laugh at Dylan...that's what E was like all night, too--in an hurried rush to find the next round of loot! :o) What a fun holiday!
I love the pic's....keep them coming! :)
Thank you my dear Kelly to allow us to share your day of Halloween with your children.
Everyone was so nice but I must recognize that your last photos of baby Ashley made me laugh so much.
Unfortunatly, we haven't this tradition in France, few years ago it is appear a little and children came at home to receive candies but this year for exemple, I have seen only 4 kids, so I give them all my stock of candies et they were of course very happy.
I send you many kisses to all of you.
Nathalie
Post a Comment