The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Friday, March 27, 2009
What's wrong with this picture?!
The first pic looks almost angelic....but the backside tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth! :) Our Ash is the queen of blow-outs! Sorry, for those of you with weak stomachs, but I figure if I have to deal with this on a daily basis you all should share in the joy! You probably thought I was exaggerating about the Steg poop (and puke) adventures! Here's the proof......try not to be too envious.....we can always send Ash your way if need-be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬



5 comments:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! YUK!!!!! I have never doubted the Steg abilities in this dept!!! I have seen it 1st hand many times!!! I certainly dont envy you guys in this area of life!ahk!! Nina :)
OMGoodness! That's quite a skill! And, yet, she still looks so darn cute in spite of herself! ;-)
LOL!!! I still remember the one at target at the Saw Grass Mall. I'd never seen a poop like that in my life!!! Your so lucky!!!!
Yuck! Unfortunately, we've had our share of those (a particularly nasty one at Dave's Pizza comes to mind), but we certainly weren't "blessed" with such great poopers as the Steg family! :o) Have fun!
WOW! That girl is amazing! :) so sorry you have to deal with so much 'ick' at your house! ewww!
Post a Comment