Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chillin' with our Besties...

 Well, it's has been a crazy, busy Saturday...not sure why I thought that with school being done, things would slow down...how silly of me! :)  Anyway....before you go thinking these are pics from today, they are sadly not.  These are days I wish I had a nifty i-phone and could just download those pics instead of taking 1000's off our big ol' camera.  But, this is pretty much what we did (and how we looked) today...minus the load of a big belly for Heather and I :)  These are pics from back in Sept when my bestie and I were pg with our lil' babes and visited them camping.  I think Heather looks great...I just look big...not even pg, just wide all over :)  And now we have two little sweeties to add to our camping bunch.  Just picture them between us in a little camp chair just hugging on each other...b/c that's what they did! They were little camping troopers!
 I think I forgot to get a pic of the daddies tonight, but here they are back in Sept, looking much more rested than 8 mos later :)
 And all the big girls look so young here to me....amazing what 8 mos growing can look like :)
 Future bride and groom??
 We did this same yummy campfire tradition tonight...and below is even what we looked like all squeezed in around the fire....
We just adore our besties and had the greatest time hanging out at their McCormick's Creek campsite.  They served us a yummy dinner and it was just restful and fun :) 

But, boy, are we wiped out....it was an early morning of heading to D's last soccer game (he scored a goal too...yay!) and then racing Hays to a school carwash fundraiser.  Then I crazily took three kids to the mall to shop and realized when I got there, I didn't have a stroller and had to lug 20lbs around the mall on my shoulder...ugh :(  Not my day.  Just a day full of racing around and realizing that the next 2 days are the same and then it's time to pack for two weeks of busy (but FUN!) NC vacations.  I am worn out and starting to realize that maybe there is no rest for a mama of 5?

No comments: