Well, the day only has 5 more minutes in it and I am too pooped to say a whole lot...but it's been a full day as usual...
The highlight was spending the afternoon/evening with good "old" friends in Kev's old stomping grounds of Danville. I just love our wonderful friends, Chad and Cor and fam...and all the other "Danvillers" :) We just had the best time chillin' out and chattin'. In the midst of days where I feel I get nothing done, it's so good to know we have friends who feel the same way :) Just loved hanging at their new home tonight. And it was soooo great to hear my happy NYC daughter on the phone. She had a great day on the "shark" (boat) and apparently getting soaked by it was a good thing :) She sounded in good spirits and I love to know she's having a good time. The only bummer of the day was that it poured/stormed so badly that Shelb only got 3 hours of her girl scout campout in :( But all in a all a good day....no progress made on the house, but still a good day! :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
Kelly are you guys moving?
It's a dream...but yes, we hope to move within the year (still stay in Bloomy...we'll see if that's in the plans though :) For now I can't even bare for us to live in this clutter though so we have to clear that out before we even think about selling/showing a house or moving :)
Post a Comment