Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween from our gang to yours!  Hope it's full of fun and treats for you.  For us, it'll (hopefully) be a night of relaxation and early bedtime.  I know, I'm such a fun mom, aren't I?! :)  But since we are expecting heavy storms (tornado watch) tonight and our trick-or-treating is postponed til tomorrow, we will hopefully have a slow night of just homework and ballet (and finishing up on costume-making :)).  Sort of an odd Halloween, but I can't help but think it was heaven-sent for us who only got a few hours of sleep last night.  I am already looking forward to my head hitting the pillow.  Happy 1st Halloween to my little guy.  He has had tons of fun going to pumpkin patches and helping carve pumpkins and he's even tolerated me dressing him up in random costumes.  I might take him to our church patch in the rain now...just b/c I can :)).  Hopefully this weekend I'll have pics of our 5 trick-or-treaters in their garb.  Happy "boo" day! :)

No comments: