Who waits til the day before Halloween to carve their pumpkins (5 of them!)?
Who gets done carving those 5 pumpkins after midnight on Halloween?
Who is still working on their baby's 1st Halloween costume?
Who is tired as all get-out and VERY happy that our Halloween is postponed a day due to impending storms?
Yep, the Stegs. The Crazy Stegs :)
One day we will learn...well, maybe.
But, I will say it's made me think that once trick-or-treating is over on Friday night, we are going to start Christmas shopping right away! I do not want to be overworking myself in Dec b/c the way I am feeling now I might not make it til then. One of these days we need to realize we have 5 kids and cannot get everything done that our crazy minds think we can! Off to clean up pumpkin slop from our kitchen floor and then to bed...I am half-tempted to just leave the orange stuff everywhere for now. Sleep sounds better than cleaning :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment