Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Running on Fumes!

Well, life is as crazy as ever...and sure to only get crazier with big holidays approaching....but in the midst of it all I am trying to keep it in perspective.  I've got this great guy by my side to do that.  He holds my hand through it all and works late into the evening right along side me (on things like Logan's crazy Halloween costume contraption).  It's been such a crazy few months, on top of a crazy few years...but God must have known I'd need a grounded guy by my side when my mind is not operating correctly.  Thank goodness He knows best.  It's been a crazy busy day of a field trip, and treat-making, the normal running around, and a bonfire with our ol' church small groupies.  This mama is pooped and I still need to make it through two more days of H-ween parties and trick or treating (which at this point might be post-poned due to impending storms...go figure!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kelly! I was thinking of you today and thinking that with 3 BIG holidays coming up..you do need to keep it in perspective!!..dont worry about the little stuff but enjoy your family and the fun times together...the little stuff just doesnt matter!Enjoy Logans 1st birthday and Christmas..and look at it all through a childs eye..the amazement of it all!!I thank God every day for Kevin and his wisdom and love for his family! he surely is the BEST and you are VERY blessed!( a RHYME!!! :) Love Ya, Mom