The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Sleep is good :)
Well, I won't say that I have found the cure-all for my issues (I'm not silly enough to think this can be done in 2 days time!), but I will say that a couple nights of good sleep have definitely put me in better spirits. I am amazed at this, but I guess I shouldn't be. Many of you told me this. I really thought I was going crazy a couple days ago. I could not collect my thoughts nor did I have energy to do anything. Tuesday's morning of sleeping in and doing very little helped. Today I didn't even leave the house til noon. I got my whole first floor almost completely cleaned up, while Logan slept like a doll-baby for over an hour. It felt good to get something done that was a noticeable change. It didn't even take that long. It's amazing to me what a sink w/o dishes can do for my mind and how nice it feels to get small stuff accomplished. I know it's just a small mountain that I climbed, but it was good for my morale. Ash had a friend over too for most of the day so she was in great spirits and fairly occupied. Logan got into his normal mischief, but I've learned that if he's happy turning the stereo on and off for hours and playing in a pile of 50 DVD's then I should be ok with that too :) One day at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
:) :) :)
Ditto Amanda! :) Mom
Post a Comment