Well, I'm grateful to my mama for clearing up the "forgotten patch experience" :) I had a feeling it was 2004 that we spent a VERY frigid day at an Indy pumpkin patch (Watermans?)...and both my parents were here visiting. I think most of my pics are on regular film though b/c this is the only one I could find on the computer (not counting the one my mom sent on email today :)). Just trust me...it was COLD and WINDY. I love the pic my mom sent of her and Pops huddled up with preschooler Hays and lil' 5 month old Shelb on the hay ride. It showed the brutality of the weather that day. It was rough! I don't even need pics to remember that day b/c the weather made it memorable enough :)
At any rate our experience at the patch yesterday in Loogootee (Lark Farm!) was pretty good. It was a little overpriced and commercialized, but the kids loved it and it was a different experience, so I guess that's good. Logan seems to enjoy his first patch experience and was in good spirits in spite of being sick. I will post more pics later this week once they are off the camera. But I have got to get some shut-eye tonight. I am beat!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Monday, October 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬

1 comment:
Brrrr, I remember that day like it was yesterday!! Living in Fl, we rarely deal with being cold but I dont think I have EVER been that COLD!!!!!It was the wind along with the low temps that put me over the edge!! :):) I know we loved burrowing into the hay with Pops holding Shelby( all bundled in a white blanket!)and trying to get our faces out of the wind!:) Ahhh, even though cold, those are good memories!:) I loved coming up in the fall all those years and maybe next year we can make it up that far!! :)xo Mom
Post a Comment