A week from today, my baby will be ONE. A week. How has time passed so quickly?? I know I keep saying I feel like he was just born, but seriously...I do! And then I really feel like it was just Halloween and all of a sudden November and December skipped right on by and wham...it's almost the end of Dec. A week from now, we will be in FL...his 1st bday party will be over. His actual bday will be almost be over. These last 51 weeks have been a whirlwind, but an amazing one full of blessings with this sweet little boy that makes our hearts and home complete. What a difference a year can make...(as evidenced by me below a year ago...thinking I had 2 weeks til my due date and instead only have 6 days til his birth :)).
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Friday, December 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬


1 comment:
Its UNREAL that a year has gone by!! So much has happened!! And now our little man is ONE!!!!! Its amazing we have come so far, so fast!!! hes almost walking for goodness sake! Fun times ahead with a wonderful Christmas and bday celebration! :)See ya soon! Mom
Post a Comment