Been another busy weekend, but no time to do a run-down of it. Instead here's some pics from a couple weeks ago when we started setting out our Christmas stuff. I say "started" b/c we are still working on getting it out. :) The best thing about this Christmas is the wonder and discovery of it through Logan's eyes. He loves everything about it, I think. He even loves the extra clutter to play with (glad someone does!) Here he is discovering Christmas lights for the first time :)
The roommates with their shared "tree space" :)
Hays even put up her tree :) (I am just realizing I never got pics of them with their finished trees...and never took one of D with his tree...scattered mama!) :)
Shelby pretending to be a tree :)
Awww...my buddy decorated his own tree :) Love!
Santa's helper :)
And D with the candy bouquet that he helped make for his ballerina Trepak Sis :)
More pics to come....
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬






1 comment:
Awwww, great pics!!! I have been so busy I havnt looked at the blog!! Love to see the wonder in Logans eyes!! So cool!!! :):) LOVE that they still do their trees! :) And love ol goofy Shelby the Christmas Tree!!! :) Nina
Post a Comment