Monday, March 3, 2014

My Last One

This mom's blog post sums up a good portion of my thought process since 12/27/2012.  I sat here with some sad and happy tears rolling down my cheeks as I read it.  So much to look forward to with our growing boy...17 more years of having a "baby" in the house, but I also see so many of his milestones as "finalities" for me.  I do still cherish every day and every moment...but there is something about knowing that your last baby IS your last baby at least for a sentimental mama like me...

http://suburbanturmoil.com/the-last-one-3/2014/02/20/

 On a side note, I am LOVING this day.  It the first snow day (NO school, yet again!) that I have been able to truly enjoy and do whatever I want.  Kids are playing with legos (even the almost 14 year old!)...and my Logan and I just sat and did laundry.  I can't remember the last time I felt relaxed sorting socks.  He made me chuckle b/c his enjoyment was finding a big hairball on floor and putting it in every thing he could find and then dumping it out.  Who needs toys when your mom lets hairballs roll around the house?! lol :)  Love days like this...and love all my "babies"! :)

No comments: