Monday, September 8, 2014

Bye Bye, Susie! :(

Well, today we said goodbye to Auntie Susie.  It has been a wonderful week with her and it just reminded us what a blessing it is to have family so near to us to give love and support.  We just really enjoyed our time with her.  All the kids were magnets to her...Logan hugged her leg often and threw balls at her and piled them in her lap, Ashley did homework with her and played games, Dylan played computer games with her (and got pretty good at them!), Hays did nail stuff with her (very cool sticker nail things!) and Kev and I just enjoyed chatting with her and laughing with her....Shelby didn't get much time with her since she was girl scout camping all weekend, but she did get to play violin for her and enjoy her...and the good news is that she should be back in a month to stay for good!  Fingers crossed she gets good news on the condo rental today!  But, we had lots of good times with Auntie Sue and she got to see the good, the bad and the ugly of our crazy, yet funny Steg household.  I guess we didn't scare her off if she's willing to come back and jump right into things again in Oct!  So excited to have family right down the road.  I know Nina is excited to have her only sister in town too to visit often.  It'll be a whole new season of memories here in Bloomy! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee!!! Makes ME happy for sure!!! This will be awesome! I think Sue is gonna LOVE Bloomington and I know the kids will love having her in the neighborhood! Cant wait to see all of you in October!! :):) Nina