Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Grandparent's Day...


To the two best sets of grandparents our 5 kiddos could ever have.  I feel more blessed every year by these four people in our lives. They give so much to our family on so many levels.  I am so thankful for them and I sure hope that when Kev and I are ol' grandparents we can give as much to our grandkiddos!  Love you, Nina and Pops Gritz and Stegs!  You rock. Sorry we didn't call or do any special for you today.  I am not on my game right now.  But just know we love and appreciate you more than anything!!  Also very bummed there was no annual Grandparent's Day Talent Show at Kev's grandma's home today like their normally is on this holiday.  We always look forward to three of our kids showing off their talents and I know Great-Grandma Stegs loves having us and showing her "great-grands" off at the home.  Such a bummer we can't make the Sept 20 show.  Hopefully next year we can!  But we did have a semi-relaxing day with Auntie Sue, which was a great way to spend the day. :)

No comments: