The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Plugging along...
Well, today was a better, brighter day. I am realizing that in the dark, painful times I just have to keeping pushing through and forcing the smiles...in the hopes that eventually the positive attitude will infiltrate the physical state I'm in. Logan and I ran errands today, he participated in an IU psych study (where he got his fav. thing as a prize...a ball!)...and we ended the night by hanging out at Kev's co-worker's house for a "work gathering" with his boss and "work family" (see pics above of the fun the kids had :)). I was supposed to stay home and go to bed, but I just figured that forcing myself would bring a better mood. I think it worked. :) And, I think even better days are on the horizon...especially since today is officially autumn...my fav. time of year!
Praying today for my sweet friend in MI's mom, who just found out she has breast cancer. Such an ugly disease, but I know if anyone can bring healing and strength in this uncertain time, it's the good Lord. Sending hugs and prayers up for my friend, her mom and her dad and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
Prayers for Ann and her MOM! And family...such an insipid disease and I know she will fight the good fight and the Lord will be with them all.
Glad you are heading in a positive direction Kelly, with your health! Bless you for keeping on trucking, I know its not easy...xo Mom
Kell when I was sick for my entire pregnancy, that was what I did. Just kept doing the next thing ... knowing that someday I would feel better !
Post a Comment