The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Stop the insanity...
Sometimes I wonder how much more our family could pile on our plate. This has just been one of those days amidst one of those weeks. And sadly I know this is just the tip of the iceberg as Oct-Dec (holiday central) arrives. Just feeling quite overwhelmed right now and wishing I could just focus on one thing...my sweet little girl's 6th bday. At least I did get this lil' snowy fella made today. I am never a fan of making anything fondant that has a face b/c it can be quite difficult for non-artsy types like myself...but there is just something about Olaf (even a bad one made out fondant!) that makes me smile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
Adam started football this year. He has practice M, T, Th 530-8. He gets home at 4, we cram in a snack/chores/homework, then rush out the door as he eats dinner in the car. Last night, we had Wed. night activities at church, and I spent half an hour crying before we left because of the craziness of the week, trying to get everyone ready, homework/chores done, etc. We are only 2 weeks into the school year and I'm beat! How do you do it with more activities?!?!?! :)
Oh, I soooo feel for you, friend. I don't do "crazy schedules" well, I can tell you that! Hang in there and don't be afraid to cry amidst the running around. It's how I get through some days :) Hugs!!
Post a Comment