The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Final days of summer...a fair winner and a fun pool day!
I am too pooped to even do more than post these pics...so that's all I'm doing....but it was a fun day...a busy day...going to the fair and finding out Shelby won two prizes for her awesome gingersnaps...reserve champ for the kid's area and she actually won a 1st place/honor in the adult area. She was thrilled to say the least! I was so glad Nina was still here to see it...she was part of the inspiration in making those cookies! Thanks, Nina! And then we headed out to Sue Sue's pool with a friend. We had the whole pool to ourselves and it was lovely. The kids had a ball...check out those crazy kids jumping in the pool. And bah humbug to school starting in 6 days...ugh, school supplies galore in our master bedroom. Not cool! Good news is that we get our mini-early-anniversary vacation starting tomorrow afternoon...off to NYC and to see our oldest girl! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
It was so awesome I got to stay an extra day and see Shelby's awards!! I am so proud of her!
Have a GREAT trip and enjoy the childless few days! :) Mom
Post a Comment