Another day, another Sweet 16th party! The joke is that by the time she leaves on Sunday, she will have celebrated 16 times. haha :) But can you really ever celebrate a bday too much...especially the 16th one!? I think not! Anyway....I will post more another day, but I was up at 3am...wide awake. And something possessed me to make a cake. I really was not going to make one for this party (just have brownies...which we did) I did it all in 3 hrs...cake, fondant, all of it...that is a record. It was nothing fancy, but I was trying out some new tools and I just had fun with it. Ok, fun is not the word...especially when lack of sleep is involved. It's a bit of a blingy cake, but it worked for the black and gold theme and our NYC classy gal :)
Hailey picked the friend outing place....Bubs it was! Burgers and ice cream....what could be better?! They are a great group of friends! And the friends actually liked my photo booth props. Hailey rolls her eyes every time I bring them out....honestly I think she'd love them if they were from anyone but me. But it matters not to me....I like them and I am using them!
Lo fit right in with the gang. He loves Audrey, so he was a magnet to her. We had a nice quadruple 16th celebration since all the girls did or are going to celebrate soon! What a great group of 16 year olds! Happy 16th once again, Hays! Only one celebration to go...
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment