One final Bloomy celebration in honor of our "Sweet" girl :) This time it was all her ballet buds...more showed up than I thought (which was great!), so my table decorations didn't really pan out....but oh well! They had fun and some yummy food at Noodles. I love that this place has a free room in the back to use. Bonus for our big group!
They all amused me and used the photo props...though I realized after that I forgot my fav. 16th props on the table. Hailey would say "serves you right for making me do this!" :)
I think this was my fav. shot of the evening...hahahaha :)
And my beautiful 16 year old...and a sad little cake. I did something I have not done before and recycled a cake. I covered up the candle holes with frosting and took the top layer off the cake from yesterday. And made a mini banner. Whalah! A cute lil' cake...and I had cheesecakes for the girls...
It was a fun evening. I wish Kev and I could have made a date out of it (or that I had remembered it was free ice cream at Brusters if the kids wore pjs...but oh well...it all worked out and I just sat by my lonesome outside the conference room while the girls celebrated) More pics of this fun week to come, but I have got to get this tired mama brain to bed....waking up at 5:30am to get our girl to the airport is going to be stinky!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
Bye Hays!!!! Love your haircut! Looks awesome! Have a good flight back to NYC! Love ya! Nina
Post a Comment