In my sleepiness last night, I forgot to give a shout-out congrats to our fav. New Yorker...who just might someday be a Coloradan? She received her first college acceptance yesterday. This is not a surprise really, because I think she deserves to go to any college she wants...she's super smart! :) But it is a shocker that her NY public school actually sent in her proper info within a month of her starting school. We were not confident this would happen. This is the only college she has officially applied to. So she is 1 for 1! :) I would not would be surprised at all if she calls CCU her home next year. We shall see how the year rolls out. It's such a gorgeous state and the college looks equally as nice! Plus she has two 2nd cousins there (Harrison and Danielle), so that doesn't hurt either. I think I already posted the pics below, but am reposting...of her trip out west with Uncle Randy and Harrison. I have more of the actual mountains, but Kev must have them on his computer and he's roughing it still. But I LOVE the above pic of my oldest girl....I was so grateful our photographer, Frances, snapped a bunch of pics of her at our family session. This one of her walking with the barn behind her is probably my favorite. Just so simple and very Indiana-y. She's gorgeous inside and out and no matter what path the good Lord has for her, she will shine! Congrats my Hailey Nicole!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬


No comments:
Post a Comment