Monday, October 16, 2017

Flying seemed worse than driving

Well, a little after 3am this we rolled into our driveway.  I thought the original plan of midnight was going to be rough.  This was utterly exhausting, especially after only getting a handful of hours of sleep in NYC (or NJ I should say) this trip.  Wowsers traveling of all kinds is challenging.  I feel I could sleep for a few straight days.  Wishful thinking.  Bonus of the day is we got to stop by Sue Sue's and hang out with her and the kitties and that kept me from thinking about how tired I was.  Another bonus was seeing Shelby's sports banquet tonight.  Her peers voted her as the the best female leader of the team.  That says a lot coming from like 70 kids. I agree totally.  She's become a great leader in middle school.  I'm so impressed with her.  First NJHS Prez now this. She's well on her way to being a great lawyer!   Maybe later in the week I can post pics.  Sleep is much too precious now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Shelby! That is so awesome to have such leadership qualities! Impressive, especially from your peers! Looks like you are having a great year, I am so proud of you! ♥️πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜˜ Nina