Tuesday, October 17, 2017

He cracks me up!

 Seriously...sometimes my Loggy just makes me cry such happy tears.  He's been writing this book at "new school" since the beginning of the year.  It came home last Friday.  This was his first page in it.  Not only is it just plain funny, but it's true.  The kid likes to eat his boogers.  Incessantly.  He cannot stop nor does he want to. He picks all the time and eats all the time.  He does not care what anyone thinks.  It is almost like a regular snack for him.  That he added it to his self-portrait is perfection.  I also love that he added a box of kleenex :)  Ya' can't say he's not a unique kid!
                                                
 LOL!  Here he is today absolutely overjoyed over a surprise in his lunch...the super large gummy snake (like 1.5 feet long) he wanted from NYC.  He made sure before I left that I understood he wanted this.  He was one happy gummy eater today!
 After school today he wrapped up in this.  His idea to make a pitch tent with our rug and use Hailey's baton to prop it.  Genius.
 Sometimes I wonder why God gave me 5 kids.  Because I am most certainly winging it every single day!  But I know why he gave me my Loggy...it was to make me laugh :)  I'm gonna miss this boy next year when he's in school all day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha, that’s our goofball Logee! Love that free spirit of his and his funny picture, booger and Kleenex and all! Is that Ashley reading HIS book? 😊 Way to go Logee! Wow, that’s a BIG gummy snake! Nina ♥️👍