The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Missing family time
I'm tired of my family not being together. I miss not having us home for dinner or even just me and the kids after school. I fear the coming years will just get worse. How do you fight for that time back with 5 children? And yes it's actually harder having one not here...I get the comment a lot that it must be easier with one gone. Heck no. Way harder on many levels. Anyway, just wondering what the best way to approach this all is. For now our new thing is to cross off a day on the calendar and nothing goes on it. Probably a Sunday after church which only gives us half a day. But still better than nothing. We need more down time and family time. It's getting impossible to make it thru busy weeks without this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment