The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Monday, October 23, 2017
No rest for the sick
I had a feeling the lack of sleep of last week would haunt me this week. Sure enough. Sick. I've actually been down and out for a couple days, but I was hoping not mentioning it would make it go away. Nope. Today I fell asleep while typing something. It was that gloomy sorta day so it was nice to give in to the sickness for 30mins. But that was not nearly enough rest. I could and should stay in bed for days. But we are down to one vehicle and it's the week before Halloween and we have one out of 4 costumes and busyness every day. I'm sad. Of all times of the year to be sick. Why couldn't it have waited til November. That is the dullest month ever. I love October! But amidst the dreariness I must say the leaves just were glorious in color today. It poured most of the day but even through the wetness the color shone thru. Beautiful. It was a reminder of God's beauty amidst the gloom. Praying I'm feeling tip top again soon to enjoy the remainder of October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
1 comment:
Feel better honey...rest when ya can and try to eat well..get some chicken soup! Hang in there! ❤️❤️❤️ Mom
Post a Comment