The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Whatta week...sickness stinks...busy weekend of Halloween stuff, music, GS speedway fun and coldness
Well, that was quite a week of un-fun sickness. Not sure I have had a virus like that. I could almost feel it moving down my airway every day. Mostly lost my voice one day (not great on a week I was subbing) and then I had a hacking cough that I was pretty sure would break a rib. I felt like an old lady. I am finally on the mend today just in time for a busy weekend. I have lots of pics to post, but have to make myself rest or I will not get fully better. Been a busy couple days...last night was a bummer rainy, cold weather...our trunk or treat was canceled...just at the last minute after I had planned and set up the car with our emoji theme. Oh well. Next year. No reschedule date. Instead we headed downtown and did the trick or treat in the rain and cold. I thought it was fun. Lo didn't at first (he hates cold like me). Ash liked it. D and Daddy did metal scrapping at boy scouts for 4 hours in the wetness...Shelby made her egg babies for school. Today was a busy day...up early to get Shelb to her All Region Orchestra in Greenwood, get D to boy scouts again for scrap metal-ing, Ashley to the speedway in Indy for an all day GS thing and then all of us to Indy for a performance. Lots of Halloween prep...making costumes, making a horse costume (yes, for a horse). Too much. And college stuff. Also too much. Too much especially bc I'm not well yet and really just need a weekend in bed. Such a bummer being sick at my fav. time of year. I am not a fan of November and Dec is my least fav. I'm sad to end October this way. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment